The game is currently set to release globally on December 11, 2019 later this year.
An exact launch time hasn’t been announced just yet, but this is likely to be revealed closer to launch along with more details on download size for the game across both mobile platforms.
According to a press release sent out earlier today, an initial soft-launch on Android in seven countries drove more than 3 million game pre-registrations for the game.
Its also said that the grand launch of Black Desert Mobile will include new gameplay features and support for up to nine languages.
For those interested, pre-registrations through the official website for Black Desert Mobile will also reward visitors with a free copy of Black Desert on supported consoles or PC.
If you’ve stumbled across this story with no idea of what Black Desert Mobile even is, we’re impressed you’ve read this far down.
However, if you want to know more about the game, read on for a quick explainer with more details about the game, classes, combat and more.
The Black Desert franchise spans across PC, Xbox One, PlayStation4, and mobile platforms with over 20 million registered users and availability in more than 150 countries. Black Desert Mobile offers the same fast-paced action combat and detailed character customization that players have come to expect on PC and console, with support for English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Thai, Indonesian, Chinese and Chinese Traditional languages. Experience an open-world MMORPG filled with relaxing life skills and more, including:
- Character Classes – Choose from five classes: Warrior, Ranger, Giant, Witch, or Valkyrie. Pick from masters of melee combat to those who attack from afar with range, or select a magic-based class for offensive and defensive skills.
- Combat – Explore a deep combat system that allows players to experience the same core action of Black Desert on their mobile phone.
- Customization – Discover your potential through a detailed character creation system. Design a unique adventurer by choosing from five classes and distinct skill sets to reflect your personal playstyle.
- Life Skills – Hone your skills by fishing, gathering, trading, horse breeding, and camp managing your way to riches.
- Leveling – Grow your character’s strength with different attributes including Equipment Enhancement, Accessories, the Black Spirit, and various Pets.
- In-Depth Gameplay – In-game systems offer an immersive gameplay experience, such as social guilds, weather changes, a real-time marketplace, and environment. Black Spirit Mode, which enables Adventurers to continue their game and get rewards without network connection, even if the app is completely turned off.