However, today I noticed the following:
– After using my mobile data (4G), the battery entered countdown mode. I could literally see the numbers going down almost every second.
– Turned off mobile data and nothing changed.
– Tried to activate battery saving mode and nothing changed.
– Killed all the background apps, and again nothing changed.
– Turned on airplane mode and puff the countdown stopped.
– Turned airplane mode off and the battery remained stable while connected to the wifi.
I’ve been on my wifi already for a while and the battery seems to remain stable. So for those with this issue I recommend to:
1) Turn off 4G/LTE/Mobile data
2) Turn on Airplane Mode
3) Turn off Airplane Mode
I don’t know if we have anyone here with better insights into why this might be happening, and if this is really a fix or just a coincidence. But if we have any developers reading this, it would be great if you could test it properly.