- Launches with 9 hyper casual android mobile games.
- Games currently available on the platform are Airlift, Arrow Master, Jump Jump, Flap Up, Candy Mash, Bubble Blast, Street Racer, Slide & Glide and Plus Minus.
MX Player has launched its in-app gaming feature that hosts 9 hyper casual, easy to learn HTML 5 Games which you can enjoy even without data or internet access on your android phones.
The games currently available on the platform are Airlift, Arrow Master, Jump Jump, Flap Up, Candy Mash, Bubble Blast, Street Racer, Slide & Glide and Plus Minus
The app is further enhancing the platform experience by introducing a loyalty program that rewards its core users with ‘MX Coins’. Through this virtual currency, MX users will now get various benefits like:
- Access to premium content
- Exclusive benefits and discounts on some of the leading brands like PayTM, Myntra, Oyo, Fasos, Box8, Grofers, Zivame, Cult.fit, ixigo, Zoomcar, 1mg, easemytrip and many more
- Participation in game tournaments with the opportunity to win real cash!
Elaborating on the same, Karan Bedi, CEO, MX Player, said, “Our vision is to fulfil every entertainment need of our user base and adding gaming as a feature to our platform is yet another step in that direction. We are constantly striving to push the envelope – be it with our selection of originals, our curated library of diverse premium content, by integrating audio music and now gaming – we are remaining true to our vision of everytainment. With this move, we want to engage with the nearly 300 million online gamers in India, while also giving our existing users an engaging and fresh experience. By the end of the financial year we will have at least 30 games live on our platform”
Adding onto Bedi’s point, Vivek Jain, COO at MX Player said, “Our customers are overwhelmingly telling us that they want more entertainment use cases in the app. We are humbled by the rate at which video streaming and audio music is being adopted. We are very bullish about the gaming industry in India and expect it to exceed $5 Billion by 2022. We will continue to invest in not only building more India specific games but also in building new and innovative platform features on top of gaming like tournaments, 1-on-1 battles & various social features to make the experience more engaging.”